Sunday, April 10, 2011

My black and white and blue all over bathroom


We finished painting on Friday and we showed our house today. I'm pretty sure we'll get an offer and my shower curtain will be what clinches the deal. See that thing in the window? Jeebs made that for me and I painted the black scrolly stuff on it. I am liking it a lot (in the dumb and dumber way. Okay that is all because my brother has informed me that nobody cares...about my bathroom.



Cagey had an art project this Friday for school. He sat for about an hour just painting by himself. I thought his painting turned out pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Cute bathroom. Tell your brother that we do care! haha

The Nicolaysens said...

On the contrary, I love your bathroom. I wish the pics were bigger! I'm glad you went with the blue and I hope you get an offer on your house!