Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Show me the HOLE IN THE WALL!

Okay- I will...(do your kids watch that game show? it's really kinda dumb)This is what you get when your very determined 8 yr old can't get the bathroom closet door to stay open so she just pushes until the door goes through the door stopper. It really ups the resale value, luckily Jeebs can add a candy coated shell so we're okay. This is why you shouldn't try and sell your house with small children. There is constantly a dent, a chip, a stain, a cut or a hole happening somewhere. Ezra also puked in the living room after gagging on a hair rubber band. He had just eaten chocolate chips so it was nice and dark. But, I have a secret weapon, Capture Carpet stain remover, get some! I am constantly crawling around on my carpets getting up spots and they come out every time with that stuff. I just hope we can keep the house presentable until we sell it!

In other news, it's (edited)tired in here. What show? That's how I feel all the time unless I'm in the midst of a panic attack.






Arrested Development (I think)

3 comments:

Page said...

It's tired in here. Get it right.

wagdog said...

+1


Captcha: guestot - When a guest has overstayed their welcome.

Nessa and Jeebs said...

shut it- I typed tired first and then sleepy sounded like it was right, I couldn't remember.