Monday, April 25, 2011

Look it!

I grew these! I was so excited to get home after our week long get away and find these gorgeous, perfect strawberries all over my strawberry patch. I think plants are like pots- a watched plant will not produce. I bought 2 strawberry plants from Lowe's about 3 years ago and just stuck them in the ground. The first year we got about 2 maybe 3 strawberries. Last year they came back and everything they produced (which wasn't much) went to the dang bunnies. This year they have come back and spread and have started producing a bunch! We came home from Taylor's softball game and found peter cottontail in the back yard. All I have to say is he better step away from my strawberry patch!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

Those look so yummy! We are going to try and plant some strawberries this year too.