Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Chillren

Cagey was doing his school on the computer the other day, minding his own business. Ezra wanted to sit behind and watch or so I thought. I had just picked up the camera and started snapping pics. I was able to catch this little visual story as I stood behind the camera and warned them to stop. I thought I was going to catch two sweet brothers watching a school lesson online...


Ezra just smacked Cagey (or pulled his hair I can't remember) because he wanted to see better. Cagey warns him to stop.
He doesn't stop and Cagey pushes him back to get him off of him.Ezra comes back with the fatal chomp to the side.
Aren't they cute? Ezra keeps biting, hitting or pulling hair. He is a maniac. He is definitely hitting the terrible twos early. Yesterday I really wanted to snap their picture, but couldn't find the camera fast enough. Cagey was sitting in the recliner reading Ezra one of his favorite stories. Ezra was standing in front of the recliner listening intently...thankfully there was no biting that time.

8 more weeks people, 8 MORE WEEKS! I can't wait to be able to sleep and be comfortable again. I wake up about 6 times a night and it's getting very old. I'm eating pumpkin seeds and occasionally get one that tastes like skunk and I don't really mind it- is that weird?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

8 more weeks! Yay! I hate that last month or 2 and getting up to go to the bathroom! So EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I'm glad you take pictures like this too. I think I can confidently say that a brawl between Seth and Ezra would be a fight we would pay to see. Or, maybe we should keep them as far apart as possible. They may plot against us, making them the most fearsome terrible twosome ever!