Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My latest project


When I'm pregnant I don't feel as guilty about skipping workouts. I'm trying to squeeze in 2 a week, but I'm getting big, uncomfortable and more in pain so some weeks it's only one- dang it. Sooooo all the time I save not squeezing in workouts I can focus on projects. I've been wanting to make a ruffled shower curtain for a while because I want to do black and white in my bathroom and then paint the walls a funky color- in my bedroom too- have I talked about this before? Anyway, I got it done- even though it looks like a drunk person sewed it, it's done and I think it looks pretty dang cute. I don't think the pictures do it justice, but the wall color with the white and black is killing me. I picked out a vibrant green, but Jeebs worked his magic and showed me what it would look like with green in there on the computer and now I'm thinking blue? Blue or green? goobers or raisinets? We'll see and when it's all done of course I'll be posting pics because I know you're all waiting with bated breath.

4 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I know you weren't asking, but that has never stopped me. BLUE!

The Nicolaysens said...

So cute! How long did it take you? I think blue would go really well with that. Way to go, you pregnant woman!

Nessa and Jeebs said...

thanks Shantae- it took me a couple of days off and on between naps and stuff :) I think we'll be going with blue so I'll have to post pics as soon as it's done. I also want jeebs to build me some kind of window covering so I can take down the hideous cheap curtain that has been hanging in there since we moved in!

DyessFam said...

I like it! I would personally go with green, but that's because its my favorite color. :) I've gone a little overboard with the green in my house, but its soothing to me, so...