Wednesday, March 2, 2011

yummity and freebies

Jeebs has gotten a free cell phone from a company he did some work for because of his awesomeness. Today- we got a surprise package from another company for his awesomeness. It was a tin of POPCORN! We immediately busted it open and now I feel sick. Is there a theme here?

I love watching this kid eat. I made spinach pesto with whole wheat pasta and pan fried chicken with mushrooms for dinner tonight. I was proud of myself because I. am. tired. It was so very tasty. Ezra and I were the only ones to eat it. (Jeebs would've eaten everything, but he's not eating pasta) I refuse to let this boy get corrupted. He loves fruit and eats just about anything I give him. He loves to eat my food which is usually a salad or something containing spinach so...hip hip hooray!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Nicolaysens said...

That's great that Ezra eats anything. Its so much fun when the kids eat what you make them. Hannah will eat almost anything, but not Eden. Sadly, she has become the queen of picky eaters!