Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is why I'm hot


Yes, I know that deflicted is not a word, but it fits. I'm trying to decide if my nose has started swelling yet so vote now in the comments. Be kind, Glen, I hate you.

And this is what 131 fondant flowers look like. After searching about 8 different stores here- I had to come up with a plan C. This is plan C- more work, not as cute, but I am almost done. Piping on buttercream tomorrow and topping 130 cupcakes with these little daisies. I also bought Easter grass to put around the cupcakes for the centerpieces of the tables. I was trying to find some little butterfly cutouts to add to the centerpieces, but alas I hadda go bathroom so I had to cut my 3rd trip to Michael's short- shocker, I know.

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

I'm gonna go with no.... for now...hehe.

wagdog said...

You need a pre-pregnancy pic of your nose so I can tell whether or not it is huge. Wait, your nose is huge. You are trying to figure out if it is spreading over your face...