Wednesday, March 9, 2011

She hadda go bathroom...

My bladder messes up a lot of things for me, especially when I have baby sitting on it. As I sat anticipating my midwife appointment all I could think was, I have to go to the bathroom! She came in and wanted to make small talk- specifically about my religion. She went on to tell me she had a lot of Mormon family members- her godparents were Mormon etc. It could have been a great opportunity to talk about my religion and beliefs, but what was I thinking? "Hurry up lady so I don't wet myself, or you!"

Tonight I went to a prenatal yoga class for the first time and thank heavens it was only an hour. You're supposed to relax and focus on breathing, right? All I could think was, I need to go to the bathroom and how bad would that interrupt the flow of the class to ask where the restroom was? I hate it. As I stood up to praise the sun, I prayed that I wouldn't wet myself. At least now I know where the restroom is so I can just go instead of worrying about asking and ruining the Zen or anybody's Chakra- or whatever I would interrupt.

No comments: