Sunday, March 27, 2011

Skills

This is Cagey showing me how long he can hold his breath- and Ezra showing me his gum. I don't know where Taters was in all of this. She was probably playing with her new glove because people... it's softball season, again. She slept on her glove last night to help break it in (a trick she learned from her daddy). Taters gets home from school, does homework (under duress), and leaves for softball practice, karate or activity day girls. I'm not ready for her to be this grown and doing all this stuff. Karate will have to go by the wayside next month because softball will be in full swing (haha) and it's just too much. She gets to bed late and then gripes about having to get up in the morning. Although, Saturday morning she was awake bright and early at 6:30- after going to bed at 9:30. My kids just know what day of the week it is, how much they need to sleep in, and how much to complain for the appropriate day. Weekdays are bad for Tates, Saturdays are bad for Cagey because he knows the next day is Sunday, and sunday is bad for Tates and Cagey because they know there's no cartoon watching before church. They will probably forever wake up early on Saturdays for cartoons and sleep in on Sundays putting off the inevitable. Ezra seems to wake up pretty much the same time everyday or as soon as he hears movement in the house.

Tonight I got to go to Stake choir practice and we're singing Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing...I hope I can make it through it. I'm pregnant and I love the song. AND, Richard G. Scott is coming to our stake conference, Richard G. Scott! He just seems like he can look right through you to your soul- scary, but gotta love him. Here's MoTab singing this song-you should watch it, "do it now."

No comments: