Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My glutch

This is my nightly routine- drinking this glutch. It's Capra Mineral Whey which is basically dehydrated goat's milk whey. It's supposed to be one of the best goat milk wheys though because of the way the goats on Mt. Capra are raised- go figure. It taste like pure D grade A poo poo. It has all kinds of great health benefits one of which is helping your body absorb the calcium you take in. Why oh why must it taste so nasty? I put a little cream in it to take off the edge. I used to put honey in it, but honey now makes me sick because it just reminds me of this stuff- not to mention the heartburn honey gives me while I'm pregnant. It's great. After I suck this junk down I will try to swallow the rest of my vitamin/herb cabinet. Calcium, vitamin a&d, c, b complex, and e- a shot of kelp liquid, cascara sagrada, hawthorne berry, and a mix of more thyroid supporting herbs. So, if I smell like a natural foods store- you know why. (I'm trying to get my courage up to start taking my cod liver oil again- don't know if that will happen in the next 11 weeks.)

4 comments:

DyessFam said...

OH, why are you tormenting yourself!!!?????!!!! yuck!!! I would totally revert to my original pukey state if I had to do that. As it is, I can't take prenatals. Wasn't able to with Zekey or Ailey for that matter.

Nessa and Jeebs said...

when I was prego with Cagey I went to an iridologist and she turned me onto this stuff. She said my body was having a hard time absorbing calcium soooooo I took this the whole time I was prego with Cagey and had no probs- so I'm hoping it will help me this time!! here's to hoping- cheers! (yuck)

DyessFam said...

Mmmm...well, I'll just let you chug that down for the both of us......ick! I hope it helps you out too! Oh, and I have decreed that you are just not allowed to freak out. I did enough of that at the beginning of my pregnancy for the both of us. See, its a symbiotic relationship!

Elizabeth said...

Thats a lot of stuff! I feel like I'm on a pill overload with taking 2 red raspberry leaf capsules 3 times a day, 2 evening primrose oil pills, a prilosec, and a prenatal vitamin. I'm so close to the end though!