Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Gee!

If you were here I'd be calling you on your cell phone and singing you a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Happy Birthday yang yang dear". By beautiful I mean gross and annoying. Then I'd probably throw you a surprise birthday party with all your favorite people, your family. Then, I'd take you out shopping and we'd buy all kinds of cute shoes. Then I'd make Page give you a massage- he's pretty good at it. We'd go see Glen and tell him to shut up! and then we'd come back home and have cupcakes with yellow frosting and daisies. Sound like a good birthday? Maybe someday... I wonder what birthdays will be like during the millenium...anyway, Happy birthday gert!! I love you and miss you more than you know or maybe you do.

PS I forgot- for breakfast I'd make you cheese toast and hot chocolate. I wouldn't even eat your cheese:)

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Yang would be thirty seven today. THIRTY SEVEN! I can't believe it. How did y'all get so old?

I was so glad when daddy came home early today because I was very low.

Page said...

Yeah work sucked today. I wanted to go home but that only makes it worse.