Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3 in Utah

Today I went to Great Harvest for the first time since we've been here. I almost laughed out loud when I saw this loaf of bread named after my mom. If anybody deserves a loaf of Great Harvest bread named after them it's my mom. I will spare the details of how this bread has saved and ruined my mom's life. Let's just say- she is very deserving of this honor.

Also this week we made it to the park for the first time. It's January people- we should be snowed into our houses. Yesterday it was 50 degrees. Mooks did not need this hat, but it was too cute to leave it at home.


4 comments:

DyessFam said...

That is a very cute hat! I want one for myself.

alexandriasmomma said...

Shelly, do you want me to crochet some hats for your kids? Just email their gender and ages to me at charlesw@etex.net. I LOVE crocheting hats! It's a total stress reliever. My yarn stash is out of control so I need to USE IT UP! For example, one can make 6 v-stitch beanies out of ONE skein of Caron's Simply Soft yarn. SIX.

Let me know!!!

alexandriasmomma said...

OH, Shelly, I can make you one as well!!!

alexandriasmomma said...

MOOKIE is TOO cute to leave at home!!!!!