Monday, January 9, 2012

recent amazingness

1. I went to walmart and let Cagey buy himself a sucker. There were people waiting but I let him dig in his pockets and find the right change all by himself. I only apologized once. That's progress for me folks. I am constantly not wanting to bother people with my existence.

2. Ezra has had his first day of puking in his life. He he puked at two restaurants here in Utah-awesome.

3. I finally joined the rest of the world and got my own cell phone. Be afraid-be very afraid...

4. I'm blogging from jeebs' girlfriend tablet. It's taking me twice as long. 

And finally- I live down the road from Ikea so be jealous

ps people that work at cell phone stores are annoying- don't you think?

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Actually, the blog about milk and bread was TWO paragraphs, not one. I agree without reservation about the good milk and awesome bread. We always had milk delivery when we lived in Holladay. It was GREAT because we drank milk like water. We pretty much always ate the slimy white slice, though, because my Grandma Gibson and my mother were all about the slimy white slice. I love it, too, but I love whole wheat bread even more. Heck, I just LOVE BREAD!