Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a lot of booty


We went to the circus last night with my brother and his family. The first thing he said to me when we sat down was, "this is pretty ghetto, get ready to see lots of booty." I leaned over to Jeebs and he immediately thought it was going to be the metaphorical kind of booty. Let me tell you it was close encounters of the real booty kind. I wonder what was going on in the person's brain that thought up those skimpy, booty cutting outfits for girls spinning around on ropes. We did have an awesome time though. The guy on the tight rope almost fell and we were all secretly wishing one of the tigers would take off a limb. There is definitely something wrong with us.

Mooks pooped her outfit before the circus so I did what any good mother would do- pulled out an extra outfit I had in my diaper bag- it was under Ezra's extra outfit- and immediately changed her. And if you believe that I have a house to sell you in North Carolina priced BELOW appraisal value!! (I had to haul rear to the Children's Place and I bought the warmest, cheapest ($5), and easiest outfit I could find).



2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Well, I did what any stupid mother would do this morning. I watched the last 20 minutes of "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and bawled my eyes out missing Yang. I always wonder what she is doing and if she is HAPPY. Maybe I shouldn't wonder that, because Yang was nothing else if not happy most of the time. I know she had "sorrows that the eye can't see", and I hope she has NO sorrows now. Oh, sometimes it seems I can't stand this.

DyessFam said...

I could totally see you all at the circus....its like me and the Miss America pageant. Hahaha! You are a way better mom than I am. The last couple of times we've been out and Ailey has leaked through her clothing, I've pulled my nursing cover out and made a makeshift dress out of it. Yeah...all about multipurpose!