Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just mookie and me

Mooks is the growth on my side. If Ezra tries to sit on my lap she freaks out- poor kid. He deals with it pretty well. After all he has his trains. Today in primary they were talking about the plan of happiness. Ezra came up to me and whispered in my ear, "engines!" I told him to sit down and a few minutes later he came up and whispered, "trains!" I told him to sit down again and in a few more minutes he came back up to me and whispered, "cars!" I guess that's Ezra's plan for happiness.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Oh, that sweet, sweet Ezra! I LOVE watching him play with his engines, trains, and cars. And we AIN'T talkin' automobiles, people! Gee, try very hard to have a few minutes each day JUST for Ezra to get to sit on your lap and no one else. Mookie can be asleep or Tates or Ragey can take her downstairs to play for a few minutes. It will be time well-spent and as George Durrant said, "Wonderful Church work"! They are both babies and they both need lap time! I know it's so hard to make the time, gee, but each day that passes is a day that will never come again and you never know what the future will bring. Good things, we hope and pray, but sometimes bad things come out of the clear blue sky and give us a hard, hard slap. Resist sarcasm and meanness. I HATE it when people treat their children like they're of no account.