Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weeeeeeekly weigh innnnnnnnnn and Yang's Birthday

Oh JOY oh HAPPY DAY! I lost another 2.5 pounds. I have lost 10-11ish pounds in 3 weeks! I am doing the happy dance over here. I'm also getting used to eating less than 1400 calories a day. And, yesterday I didn't even need my snack. I did eat blueberries, but I was able to leave off the cottage cheese. Also, I made ultimate chocolate chip cookies and not one bit of it touched my lips. My chicken and dumplings however, had to go down the gullet. I did try a small piece of my dumpling dough. Because dumpling dough is basically biscuit dough and biscuit dough is basically delicious.

Also- Happy Birthday to my gee. She would be turning 38 today and I should be calling her  and singing Happy Birthday in my terrible Happy Birthday song voice, but because life is sometimes a suckfest we will all be going to the Training Table without Yang. Depression. The other night I was so exhausted I got into bed before Jeebs while he finished watching a movie. He came in an hour later and I woke up out of a deep sleep. I had the strangest feeling of not knowing where I was, what was going on who was who. The first thought that popped into my head was where's Yang? and in my drunken state I had to come to a little more and realize that Yang had passed away. It was a terrible moment. I had a dream the other night that my mom, Yang and I were out getting our nails done together. It's nice to still to get to see my sister in my dreams. Happy Birthday GEE!!!


Ultimate chocolate chip cookies with almond butter and flax seed.


Yummy bone broth that I turned into chicken and dumplings. Now to make beef bone broth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! That's amazing that you didn't any of those cookies!...they look really good!