Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weeeeeeeekly WEIGH-in

Today is the second week of being a calorie tracker-jacker. I lost another 3 pounds. So I have now lost 7 pounds and I am elated. I don't want to get too excited because it seems I usually lose about 7 pounds in 2 weeks and then nothing for the rest of the month. So, I'm not going to run through the woods naked screaming for joy just yet. I'll wait for next week to do that. But, I am going to enjoy this small victory. I'm 2 pounds lower than my "pre-holiday" weight and only 8 pounds to get to my "pre-pregnancy" weight. Can I still call it my pre-pregnancy weight when my baby is over a year and a half old? Oh well...I'm going to.

Here's to smaller portions, no snacking (except for my small planned snack of apples and almond butter) and dinners that don't fill you up. Eyes on the skinny jeans, Violet, eyes on the skinny jeans.

No comments: