Saturday, February 9, 2013

20 sticks of butter!!

In fat people language that means...5 pounds!!!! Five pounds in one week and I'm back to my pre-prego weight. Okay one scale says 5 pounds the other says 3-4 pounds. And, yes, I realize it's insanity to weigh on 2 scales. Here's my rationalization... my old scale is pretty accurate, i think, number wise, but my new digital one is easier to read and cant be fudged at all. Soooo- yes I'm psycho and have them both. Anyway, that's not where I wanted to be either, i'm going to keep on keepin' on. I am not gonna lie- the last two days I have been pretty hungry. Sooo tomorrow may have a serious worry free meal. I donno I always get anxious when I think about deviating when it's finally working!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! If it makes you feel better..I have 2 scales too, and use them both (or the one that says I weight the least:) Great Job Vanessa!!

DyessFam said...

lookin' good, gert!!! Keep on keepin on! You can do it! AND no clogging was involved. ;) I'm very thankful for you, btw.