Saturday, February 23, 2013

Squeal squeal and double squeal

If you know me- you know I don't squeal, but I did go to BYU and the girls there squeal a lot. But if I did squeal a squeal would be in order. I have made it to the 140's!!! I lost another 3 pounds this week and all of my pants have sag bum. Other things are shrinking as well, clear my throat, Jeebs expressed his concern. I assured him that the Gibson curse was alive and well in this body and they would never be extinct so not to worry. So I have lost 20 pounds in 7 weeks and I am blown away. Naturally I needed a new pair of pants to celebrate with. We had planned to go to the outlet malls in Lehi, but it snowed all morning and I decided it wasn't worth it going that far. So, we headed to the ghetto mall in Sandy and I at least satisfied my urge to try on clothes- ya know just to make sure I was indeed shrinking and the scale wasn't playing some horrible joke on me (as I feel it has loved to do in years gone by). Anyway, I tried on all 8's and they all fit, some were even almost too big. Really? Every time I tried on a pair I would check the size to make sure I didn't pick up something bigger because I was sure they couldn't be eights. Yeah, I know it's an 8 and not a 2, but I am ecstatic. Thirteen pounds more to go!!

10 more pounds down




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Day!!!! Yay!!! A squeal is difinately appropriate (:

The Nicolaysens said...

That is awesome! Way to go! You rock! 20 pounds is a lot! You definitely need a whole new wardrobe now :)

Allison said...

Woohoo! Awesome job!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Proud of you girl!