Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tired of this yet?

Tired of hearing about weight loss? Too bad, it's my blog. The verdict this morning? Two more pounds- word. That's eight sticks of butter. I'm hoping that next week I'll be in the 140's, yes the 140's! At least on one scale, which I believe to be more accurate :) Then, maybe, just maybe, I'll buy a new pair of jeans. I've lost 17 pounds so far and my goal is to lose 16 more pounds, I'm over half way there. The closer I get the more anxious I get about hitting a plateau and just getting stuck somewhere I don't want to be. If I can actually get down to 135 then I'll kiss Jillian's lesbian feet! I just have to keep working because bathing suit season is 3 months away and I've got to get into that bikini! And if you believe that then I've got some beach front property in Arizona to sell you- or whatever that saying is.

Today is cardio day. Bring it on Jillian. I think it may be warm enough to run. Do I want to run? I don't know. I haven't been running since Christmas break and it was 14 degrees outside. Today it's supposed to get up to 42 degrees. It's shorts weather!


2 comments:

Tessa said...

I think you look amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

17 pounds is awesome!!!! That's the size of a toddler! Seriously amazing!...Great job, you totally inspire me (: