Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's all for fashion

Mooks was walking in boots and high heels this morning. She is so going into dance when she's older. Please disregard the messy bedroom. Since today was my day of resting from working out I wanted to do something outside of the house without spending money. Soooo I headed for Old Navy to try on clothes- just to see where I was at. Ya know, with sizes and all because now I can pretty much fit into most of the clothes I have. Most of them just fit a lot better, which is annoying because I feel like there should be a greater change. Anyway, I grabbed a couple of 8's and a 10 in skinny jeans to try and several medium sized tops. The 8 super skinnies- D-sgusting!!! The 8 skinnies- not bad and a little big even. They also have the cutest sweaters right now. I wanted one so badly, but it was not on sale and paying full price for Old Navy is just ridiculous because it'll be marked down in 2 weeks. So I came out with a $5 long sleeve black thermal top. On the way home I started thinking about all the derogatory comments that have been made to me even when I thought I looked good. And I started thinking is this worth it? Am I ever going to just look good, period. I usually have these thoughts between meals when I'm hungry and I just want to eat a. lot. But, After I eat my 350 calorie lunch and drink a little water coke...I'm good. I will never be "mean girl" hot, but I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and that's why I will carry on.

Mooks in Jeebs' boots.


Mooks in my platform heels-she even turned around in them.


Size 8 skinnies and size medium sweater- woot!

No comments: