Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine underwear

My kids have too much junk they don't play with sooooo this year for valentines day I got them something they would have to use and still a little exciting. Valentine underwear!!!! Well the non- underwear wearing mookie got a plate and some bows and she did not see her bows as anything special. She let them fall out of her hair like any other regular day bow.

Jeebs and I went to Scheels to buy our Valentine presents. We came home with a box of bullets. Nothing says, "I love you!" like more bullets to say, "I will take you out!" with. Yeah.

Cagey was the first up so he was a little groggy checking out his loot.


I bought my own flowers this year because Jeebs has never done better with a bouquet of flowers than he did on our first date.


I made lemon poppy seed scones, and failed at making them heart shaped. Also- hot pink hot chocolate. (I had none, lame)


Buggy was excited by his Cars underwear.


This is Taylor's, "I'm trying to look normal," smile.


The Mooks with her bow in her bed head and scone on her little plate.

No comments: