Sunday, May 10, 2009

The best mother's day present...



Would be to have my baby today. There are only 4 hours left of mother's day and no sign of labor on the horizon. Seriously. In other news, my cute little boy got his first professional haircut on Saturday. I usually do it, but it is such a fight- I just didn't have the energy this time. Jeebs needed one too so he and Cagey headed off to Super Cuts. When he came back I had a quick heart attack moment thinking Jeebs had done something really drastic, but it was just red hair gel. It was actually pretty cute.

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

yeah, so happy late birthday! hehe! Hang in there...that kiddo will come out soon and you'll be so glad! Reina had her baby, by the way.

Wendy said...

That's the cutest thing ever! I didn't even know they had red hair gel!