Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spending all day in bed

I wish that's what I were doing. I just knew I would not be pregnant and 30, but, alas, I am still pregnant. Jeebs got me some new shoes for my birthday- I don't know if they'll fit until the swelling goes down on my stinking swollen feet. The swelling won't go down until my baby arrives. So- we're still waiting. I've gone through 2 bottles of 6 week formula and just ordered another one today because I am sick of thinking "oh I don't need it, the baby will be born before it gets here." 3 bottles man- 3 bottles

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

So where are the pics of the shoes???? I live through you.

More Hills on the horizon said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great B-day. SO sorry that little one is still not here. Hope it gets here soon. Take care, just try to relax, I know easier said than done.