Saturday, May 30, 2009

3 down- 1 to go

After a quick 5 min dr appointment- I now am only taking one bp medicine. Hopefully my bp will continue to straighten itself out and I'll be drug free:) Also today is my daddy's b-day! He is 60! Happy Birthday daddy- We share our birthday month so growing up we would go to Pizza Inn together for our birthdays. It was so much fun to be with just my dad. Now we have Ezra that shares our birthday month :)Hope you have a good one, daddy. At least Ma is back- you're probably spending it up at the church with a million meetings or something :)

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

I don't honestly know if the groove actually exists, but let me tell ya, I aim to find it!!!!! I think I can, I think I can....:P Yeah, I know Ailey Grace is only three months, but it has actually "settled down" a bit. It was very crazy there for a while. Well, maybe I was crazy. Oh, who am I kidding, for a majority of the day, I still am! HA! I know its late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cuz I'm a great friend and all....mmmmwwwwaaaahahahahahahahhaaha!