Monday, May 18, 2009

Positive Things

I asked Jeebs what I should write and he told me to write positive things. So- things are looking up- my labs are all coming back normal- they just want to monitor my bp for a while. It was doing fine, until a spike last night and then my anxiety took over and I've been spiking it all day now :( I did get a shower- finally- and feel like a new person. I feel better being up and around rather than laying in the hospitable bed. I have had several priesthood blessings and I just need to increase my faith. I know that I can be healed. I know I'll get to go home soon. I want to get back to my kids and my new baby. Ezra Alexander is doing great- he is losing a little weight because he's not getting much from his dried out ma- but we are doing a little supplementing and he seems to be pretty content. He has been sleeping for a while- woke up to nurse for about 5 min and fell back to sleep, but he was up for a really long time last night. I pray I can get out of my head and just let my body and mind be healed. I know all things are possible through Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed to have so much family around me and have the Priesthood in my home and family. If anybody has any funny stories to tell me- let me know in the comments section. I need something to read to laugh about right now :) Thanks for all the prayers- I know they're working.

4 comments:

DyessFam said...

Well, I don't have any funny stories that I can think of right now, but I do want to say, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" GERTY, GIRT! You just need to relax and enjoy your baby. You don't have any control over stuff you worry about, so give them to God and rest in Him. Then, drink lots of water for your milk supply, chill out and get to know the newest member of your family! Hello, my name is Shelly and I will be your Encouragement Support Provider for today. Hahahahaha! Love ya, Neeersa! Can't wait to see pics of your new son.

Wendy said...

Vanessa!!!!
Get well!!!!
I want to see you & your baby!!!!
Plus Bart is dying without Taylor....
I'm sorry you're so sick, but thank goodness for modern medicine.

Wendy

Wendy said...

OK....a funny story....
Last week at karate I almost peed myself doing jumping jacks. I guess that isn't really funny. It's just sad, but after 4 kids I should be glad I can still do a jumping jack.

Miss you!

Wendy

Page said...

Ezra Alexander, good name.