Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

We're home!!! Finally- Thank you thank you thank you for all the comments on my blog it was one of the few things I had to look forward to in the hospital. I still feel like I've been hit by a truck with all the bp meds they've got me on. I hope to get off the meds soon- my body has to heal itself I guess. I am so glad to be home and typing this from my recliner. Everybody has been so kind and helpful and I appreciate it all. I will post pics as soon as I can. I'm just trying to relax and keep from having a stroke :) My mom is working her bum off at my house and we have enough food to eat for a year- there's our food storage :) j/k So- far, we're doing ok!! Ezra is perfect and I hope he stays that way after nursing from a mom with so much bp medicine running through her. I have never taken so many prescription drugs AGHHH

3 comments:

Erik said...

Yippee - I'm so glad you are home. I'm sure Ezra will be fine. Thinking of all that food makes my tummy hurt.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

So glad you are home, and even happier you have enough help!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

By the way, Isabelle wants a picture of you. She says you need to post one of you and the baby. I didn't even put her up to it :)