Monday, November 9, 2009

Findings

I found this new blog- lovemaegan.com and I love it. She posts pics of outfits and hairdo's that she puts together herself. She also shows you how to make some really cute fashion items. As I have always been too poor or too fat or both for awesome fashion- I'm living vicariously through her :) Then she posted a link to another website that she likes and I'm in love with it too- fashionface.tv - this one shows makeup tutorials and different videos on how to do different makeup looks. As I am also in love with makeup- I spent a good hour and a half watching this girl do her stuff. There is also a link on her site for a 5 day intensive makeup course. Wow can you imagine? I'd love to do that, but it's in London and it's 995 pounds which is about $1500 I think. Here's to dreaming :)

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Oh my, I love it too-I have been following her blog for the last year! Glad someone else is a fan!