Friday, November 13, 2009

Maybe I'm not a community organizer...

but if Obama wants to decrease unemployment (which is at 10.2% his admin. said it wouldn't go over 8.2% w/ the stimulus) doesn't it make sense to make it easier for businesses to hire people? I mean instead of increasing taxes and adding more regulations? Hmmm if you're a business owner and the government increases your taxes or just adds different taxes on top of things you're already being taxed for doesn't that decrease your profits? Then in turn making it more difficult to pay your employees- and thus making it so you have to let some people go. Am I missing something? probably- I haven't had all those years of community organizing to give me experience in all this. So- feel free to let me know. I'd like to know if I've just got it wrong.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

COME ON, Vanessa! You have to be a Nobel Prize-winner to get it.