Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jedi, Bumblebee and Skunk








my kids have had so much candy- i wonder when the tummy ache is coming. My tummy aches and I can count on one hand the pieces of candy I've had- blagh. The kids had a blast though- until Jeebs mentioned to Tates that we had to check their candy before they ate it in case it was poisoned- she was worried the rest of the night. The poor child has inherited my horrible anxiety of EVERYTHING!! Next year Jeebs and I need to commit to a costume before the day of. We chose ice king and queen- since everybody thinks we're so serious- ha! and I could throw it together with stuff we had. I just wish I had had white hair spray instead of dumping baby powder on our heads LOL!

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

okay, where is jeeb's face sparklies? Baby powder...that's great..bet that was fun on the clean up end!