Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recently...


Ezra or the Sweetness or the Cuteness, as I like to call him has made some real progress. He's started sitting up just in this last week. He is getting up on all fours and scooting himself forward and I swear he can almost go from laying on his tummy to a sitting position! Crazy- and if that weren't enough- tonight while we were watching Tates in karate I felt a tooth in his mouth! I looked in there and sure enough- his first little tooth is peeking through! How cute and exciting- I can't believe he is already 6 months old! I thought I was going to be pregnant forever- and now my baby is 6 months old! sorry Glen for all the exclamation points! :)

2 comments:

wagdog said...

That's OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your blog sux

Allison said...

Awww, he's growing up so fast! He's so cute.