Friday, November 27, 2009

Funny pics

My cute buggy- he all of the sudden started sitting up a couple of weeks ago! and it is so cute. check out the feet of that sleeper. That's how ghetto I am- I cut the feet off his 3-6 mon sleepers so he could wear them a little longer and I keep forgetting to get new bigger ones ha!


This was a makeup project- didn't have all the products I needed, but it was ok. The new makeup website is my favorite thing to watch now hehehe
Jeebs posing for a pic for a Christmas project :)
Me too :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are so ghetto - I love it! Those are fab pictures, I like your short hair.

DyessFam said...

yeah, agreein' with the ghetto...so stinkin' funny! the makeup project is um....interesting...ooops, I did it again! hahaha...k, i'll stop for now, but if I think of something else, I'll be back! Also, love the crazy bag head pic.:)

alexandriasmomma said...

Uh, gee, this is getting scary.