Monday, December 21, 2009

He's pulling up...


He did this all by himself on Sunday night. What a booger. He pulled up on his basket a few weeks ago when we were in Banner Elk, NC, but this is the first time he's done it on the couch. Now he's gonna be trouble!

These are a couple of pics that Jeebs snapped righ before church yesterday. It was about 7:45 in the morning. I had to be at church at 8 to practice for a musical number and then had to stay after church to play for a baptism. 5 hours of church- exhausted...no nap after...couldn't go to sleep until almost 12:30...Ezra woke up at 12:50...and again around 3...again around 6...and up for good a 7:20- this is pretty much my nights. I can usually handle it if I get my workouts in, but I hadn't worked out since Wednesday. Got my workout in today though woohoo.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh, wow, such a big boy! Your kids are so cute in their Christmas attire.