Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a day...

I had to dance a jig today in sacrament meeting. I was asked to turn pages for the pianist and it was very interesting to say the least. Then we were supposed to show our house- the first showing in...well...ever. The first one that gave us 2 days notice and didn't call and cancel 30 min before. We thought we were good. We leave- come back- find out the lockbox wouldn't open. They couldn't get inside!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to clean again tomorrow!!!!! Do they realize what it's like having to clean up after 3 kids? and a baby who just wants to be held on your hip all the time? Ezra was crawling after me crying all day as I cleaned. The guy wants to see the house though. I doubt we'll get an offer- but you never can tell. Everybody say a little prayer :) I can not stay up anymore. Too much adrenaline for one day. OH- I didn't even go into sing time. It was alright- but a little stressful. I think I know the words to songs and then I get up in front of people and I forget them :) And it was so hot in the primary room- I had sweat running down my back- sexy. I know. must.... go.... to......... bed.................................

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Aaagh! to the stupid lockbox. I really, really, really hope and pray that the guy LOVES your house. Happy New Year!