Friday, December 11, 2009

My computer died

So I'm using Tater's mini computer. I don't like this tiny screen and I can't check my dang email. arrrrgh. But- today it was so dang cold- I loved it! I didn't get to get out in it though which was kind of stinky. OH well- maybe tomorrow.

We went to see Santa last night at the mall just so the kids could have the experience- and even though Cagey thinks that since he's told Grandma what he wants- he's covered. Santa asked Taylor if she was a good girl this year and if she was doing good in school- both to which she replied with a confident "yes." But, then he asked her if she was keeping her room clean and LOL she studdered "well.... well....we...." I wanted to hear what she was going to say, poor child I had just gotten onto her last night for her messy room, but Santa quickly just told her to work on it. HA! It was funny.

1 comment:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

:) That makes me smile. Did Santa ask Mommy if her room was clean? Good thing he didn't ask me about my kitchen floor.