Sunday, December 13, 2009

Freakin' Out a little

While I know to most of you this isn't a shock, I am freaking out a little. I woke up this morning and I have a new mole that I think formed overnight! It's weird and I've never seen a mole form overnight! What the heck? I don't want to go to the doctor, but this may force me to it. I am the worst kind of hypochondriac- I think I'm dying all the time and yet I will NOT go to the doctor. Just ask Jeebs, I'm making his hair turn gray.

You ever have those moments when you think you look pretty nice and then you get a view of a certain angle of yourself and realize you ain't lookin' as hot as you thought? Well, I got a new skirt at the Banana Republic outlet (paid 10$ for it, what up?? so happy) and I thought it looked pretty nice. Then I went to the bathroom at Church today and they have the mirrors set just right in there so you can see your backside :) I always have to give it a check. BLAGh- blaggedy blagh and don't even get me started on the back of my hair. I've been working out for several months and dieting pretty hardcore- as hardcore as I can while still nursing which is supposed to help you lose weight right? right? -since the last week of October. I've lost 10-11 pounds which I am excited about. But, then I think about the peeps on Biggest Loser- they lose like 80 lbs in 5 weeks. I realize this is all they do- they have trainers and they have much more weight to lose, but dag YO!! Anyway- I'll do it eventually, it'll just take time- unless this mole kills me first.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

PS-Jake grows moles over night too...he went to the dr and she casualy said...yep, your a mole maker-nothing to worry about. Quite freaking yourself out or you will turn your own hair gray!

DyessFam said...

You are soooo funny. First of all, the mole is probably sharpie marker from your kids when you weren't looking;p Oh, just go to the doctor to set your mind at ease, gert! Second of all, I totally hear ya on the angle and thinkin' you look hotter than you are. Sometimes when I'm doing pretty well with my eating and exercising, I think I look smaller than I actually do. Cuz somehow I catch a look at myself or see a picture that was recently taken and boy that's disappointing! So I second that - BLAGh- blaggedy blagh!