Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow and stuff

This is the inside of our room- it was really like being at Lookout Pointe again- except there were 2 bedrooms and 3 flatscreen TV's! :)
Tates playing in the first snowfall before it all melted. I love this picture- she looks like a little model- if her hair were brushed arrrggh.
This is in front of the fishing pond and our place was in that building on top of the hill- top right side.Here we are at Grandfather Mountain. I was having a serious panic attack when we pulled up and saw that bridge. I pulled myself together and I made it. If I have never mentioned it before- I have a terrible fear of heights- and falling. Jeebs took Cagey out with him beyond the safe area at the end of the bridge- I was about to have a heart attack...then he let Cagey's hand go and it looked like Cagey was standing out on a ledge with no one holding on to him- it makes my throat hurt just thinking about it. Lips going numb- hands curling innnnnnnnnnnn........... okay I'm back. Can't think about it.Had to throw this pic in of the Bug- he looks so much like me or my sister- or something. I just love it.
Cagey and Tates at the Deer Habitat at Grandfather Mountain- thought this sign was funny- there was another funny one- but I won't waste time putting a pic up here- it was "Good News for Bears" apparently they're making more bears- letting them out in the wild and apparently this is good for the bears- good for the bears- not so good for the humans- I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

wagdog said...

if you tease the deer, they get all crazy...their hooves curl in, they get a sore throat. it is weird. makes the meat taste funny too.