Friday, December 18, 2009

Yay for Christmas break!!!!

I can now be nice to my daughter again :) We are BOTH so excited to have some time off of school. She just got back from her art class downtown and I am so excited to see what she made next week. I think she'll be starting a drawing class next year. This little art store and art class has to be my favorite thing about New Bern. Mr. Chris is the owner and teacher of her class. He is the most patient person- he helps the younger ones so they don't get frustrated, but still let's them do their own thing. Taylor really likes him.

My baby bug is snotty again! What is the dealio? I still haven't finished Christmas shopping and Ezra still needs a stocking! OH well- I still have a week right? There was a point to this post, but I forgot it :)

No comments: