Saturday, November 27, 2010

Excellence in Cooking

Even though I only took 2 pictures we had a glorious Thanksgiving feast. I think that's why I only took 2 pictures because I was too busy cooking and eating. We had turkey, dressing (the best I've ever made with fresh sage, sausage and cranberries), mashed taters, green bean casserole (to.die.for.), cake mix dinner rolls, and of course pumpkin pie to wash it all down. Gosh. We even trekked around outside gathering acorns and gumballs for my centerpiece. No pictures of that either.
I made Tates a paper bonnet, but she wanted to make a man pilgrim hat which ended up big enough for Jeebs.
Ezra was hungry way before everything was finished so he got a head start.

FHE before Thanksgiving we went to Sonic to get the kids slushes. I don't know when we'll learn to get Ezra his own slush because he was very unhappy when he had to give Tates back her slush. She put it up on the kitchen counter so he got very resourceful. He got quiet for a bit and this is how I caught him in the kitchen.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Talk about a "deer in the headlights" look! I can't believe how grown up he looks in this pic.