Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today I ran

Someday I will be a runner. Every time I see someone running I think to myself, "I wish I could run like that." And then I think, "why couldn't I run like that?" So- why not me? Yeah I was NOT a runner in high school and yes, I do not have a runner's physique, but who cares? I want to run someday. Just a few months ago I was able to run 2 miles and it was easy. I ran a mile in under 10 min. So why not? why NOT? I ran today- just a little because that's all I can do right now. And to me, that's enough for right now. But - someday it will be a lot.

ps Ezra is so funny looking. I can't figure out who he looks like. He makes the craziest faces that are completely and totally all Ezra originals.

3 comments:

wagdog said...

You try to be a runner. You run. You think, "I'm getting good at this!" Next thing you know you've eaten nachos for lunch with tons of jalapenos. You decide to go for a nice evening run before dinner. Things are going well. Thoughts of, "I'm really going to go 3 miles today instead of 2!" run through your head. Next thing you know you are way off in the woods, shorts down, hanging onto a couple of trees, while jalapeno-infused lava dook is spraying the forest floor. You sob softly as you think to yourself, "Running sucks! It SUCKS!"

Nessa and Jeebs said...

LOL- I need to blog about that next heheehehe

DyessFam said...

Ew, running is WAY overrated. I think an eliptical is the way to go and then you still have all of your original joints when you are 40.