Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hazards of your husband working from home

Jeebs' desk is 3 feet from our bed, maybe 2- I don't know. It's close enough that he has gotten black stuff on our white comforter from his computer chair- argh. Anyway- it's close. He sits at that desk all day long with his computers and his junk piles. Some days I'll go in in my skivvies or sit on his lap and kiss all over his face and then he'll jokingly say, "I'm talking to someone on the webcam." The first hundred times for a split second I would think, "oh my gosh!", but then after that it just became a funny joke. Today- he was talking with his earphones on sitting at his desk, as always and I casually walked in- went into the bathroom, plopped down and did my business. No, I don't close the door because I have 3 small children. You close the door and the world could come crashing down in mere half seconds. So- as usual I didn't close the door. I think we all know where this is going. I sat there minding my own business and I hear Jeebs say,"sorry, hang on a second." I see him push the computer screen down a bit and turn around with a huge grin on his face, "Nessa, this time I really am on the webcam." I was horrified and hysterical- "DID THEY SEE ME???" Still with a big grin on his face Jeebs tells me, "I was trying to block you with my ginormous head." I got done ran out and called my brother while we laughed hysterically- tears running down my cheeks. Jeebs then yells to me, "he says don't worry about it, his wife does it all the time." I still don't know what that means- she uses the bathroom while he's talking on the webcam? she doesn't close the bathroom door? like either one of those make it any better.(Me at the polls, not on the pot, photo courtesy of Tates)

4 comments:

Page said...

Owned.com

DyessFam said...

Now THAT is awesome!!! That's going to give me laughing fodder for the rest of the day! I've done things like be in skivvies and Sam and one of his work buddies walk in when we lived in the motor home. Yeah, they call me the streak! Hahahahahahaha!

wagdog said...

Privacy Fail

wagdog said...

That photo reminds me of Bruce Bruce talkin about ladies who paint on their eyebrows. "Did you say somethin?"