Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ezra Eats


I got Panera for my birthday because it is delicious and it's a 45 minute drive so we don't get it very often. They have really tasty mac n cheese- Vermont white cheddar and all that deliciousness jazz. Jeebs ordered a large mac n cheese to share with Ezra, thankfully he also got himself a sandwich. When Ezra got that big bowl set in front of him he wasn't giving it up. He didn't want anybody helping him, he didn't want anybody touching his spoon, he didn't want his bowl moving away from him. He ate ALL 8$ (8$!) worth of mac n cheese except for 2 bites. He probably could have eaten the last 2 bites if he hadn't snacked on my tomato soup, but oh well. A few hours later...he puked it all up in the car all over himself...eight dollars worth of mac n cheese backed out! I will explain to him some day that you don't let loose of 8$ mac n cheese, but yesterday was not that day.

I had a really nice birthday except for the over abundance of temper tantrums and the vomit. Mother's Day was nice too...Jeebs kept the kids from whining by threatening to take away TV privileges- works every time. He also got me the cutest picnic basket from Pier 1. It's wicker with a red and white checked liner. I can't wait to fill it with picnic goodies and eat outside in this awesome weather we've been having. I'd get up and take a picture of it, but it's up over my head and I don't want to ask Jeebs to get it down... he's still working- worked all weekend while trying to make my weekend nice. Poor Jeebs- and being short sucks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wagdog said...

Lovely language Jack. Is that short for Jackass? Where do you live? I'll stomp a mudhole in your Jackass :-)