Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wrapped up



After seeing so many people have success with wraps I thought it would be perfect for carrying my Meny around. She is too little to stay comfortable in our stroller and I end up carrying her wherever we go. She's not heavy, but my shoulders and back were feeling it. I finally got me a wrap on Saturday. We were headed to Harris Teeter today (it's my daddy's favorite attraction here in New Bern) and I thought I had the wrap mastered...
We stood in the parking lot in 95 degree weather for 10 minutes waiting for me to get the stupid thing right. I am so sMrT.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hehe...I have one of those! They are a little complicated...and really warm to wear!

Elizabeth said...

Baby carriers have saved me with number 3. I can carry Clark, but still have use of my arms. I love my stretchy wrap, although only when there is A/C too.

DyessFam said...

Haha! Go on with your wrappin' self! I love, love, love my moby!

alexandriasmomma said...

It was hot as fire out in that parking lot and the wind ruined my beautiful coiffure!!! Yeah, right.

I don't know what it is about going somewhere besides home that just ruins my hair. I got so tired of looking like a RAG while I was there. Most of it was self-inflicted, but unless I used a half a can of haispray, my hair was flat and UNfashionably tousled in 60 seconds flat. I HATE that!