Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We just keep on keepin' on


Kilmeny had her first bath in a very steamy bathroom. Right after I took off her poopy diaper and wiped her up I started filling the sink with water. Ezra was standing beside me and watching all the action unfold. I heard a huge SPLAT on the floor and immediately looked down to see a puddle of dark chunky goo on the floor. Ezra was standing back in shock. My first thought was that he had puked and we were going to be dealing with a stomach bug. Then I saw Kilmeny's blanket and the poop stained little hiney. Wow, my girls have serious fire power.
What a group...

4 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I am loving the pics of her and Taylor!

Allison said...

Haha...nice! I think she looks a lot like Cage.

Unknown said...

So funny! I love that sweet picture of her sleeping. Makes me so excited to have a newborn (:

DyessFam said...

haha! She's gonna be your poo painter....hehehe! I love your group. They're definitely keepers. :)