Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Cagey Dear

My little Cagey is 4- I can't believe it. He is such a sweet tender little guy :) (what movie?) Anyway, we did a trip to Chuck E Cheese for just him and Tates. He wanted a party there, but that was just a little too much money. He still thinks since he didn't get to eat cake there that he didn't get to go for his birthday- argh- oh well. We had some of his little friends over for a bouncy pool party- complete with balls, swimming and a chocolate chocolate cake. Oh yeah- and Jeebs making balloon animals- well dogs and swords ;)Cagey, sliding into the pool. I love all the action shots.

Jeebs making balloon animals- it's hilarious to me. He can juggle too :) I think if we have a carnival party one year for somebody he'll be the entertainment.
At one point there were 7 kids in this 10$ wading pool. Goofies.My cute decorations for tose of you into this type of stuff. The green and yellow canned drinks were my favorite part.This was at Chuck E Cheese- I love Cagey's tongue sticking out :)There was this Plinko game there that I was itchin' to try. It was finally free and I was just about to sneak a token from Tates and play it when some skank in a skank dress slipped right in front of me. She slips in her token and a SHload of tickets start pouring out. I mean she was folding them back and forth over and over. I was so mad- those should've been my tickets.

No comments: