Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have a new diet plan...



After church I wanted to snap some pics of the kids because Taylor and EZ were matching and I thought he looked dang cute. So- as I was finding the camera Tates was sitting with Ezra trying to get him calm and pose for the camera. Jeebs found the camera and I let him do the honors. I was trying to wipe up all the ants while he was taking pictures and all I could hear was screaming baby. So I decided to jump in and try to calm down the baby. I knew I would get in the pictures, but oh well I had on a new top that I thought was cute and so it couldn't be too bad. Anyway, dowloaded the pics and if my gobbler gets any bigger I"ll be able to cockadoodle- doo. Gross. So--here's my plan- I'm going to take pictures of myself every week and that should be enough motivation to eat less and squeeze in my workouts even though I'm Tee-totally exhausted. Nothing like a little self loathing to make me close the chocolate chip bag right? :)

I love that Ezra looks like- "I hate my life" in this picture. He's starting young.

3 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Oh, brother, gee, you don't even HAVE a gobbler. You are obsessed with turkeys! hehe

HARRY POTTER ON THE 15TH!!!!!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Amen to your mom.

DyessFam said...

I third that! You look great bumhead! I guess I'm going to have to take some pics of me so that you can feel better about yourself...good grief.... Yeah, so I'm going to make my version of your cookies today or tomorrow.
We're in East Texas so that the kiddos can attend vacation Bible school at their meemaw and peepaw's church. MMMMMMmmmmm.....cookies! that's my problem, but I'm determined to get that under some sort of control. hehehehe. Just outta curiosity, have you worn your @$$*#()% keys out yet?! Hahahahahaha! Love you gert!