Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

I know that maybe you sold the rights to your story to Hollywood and they made the movie. But, there should have been something you could do to get the idea that chastity is an "ancient" idea out of the movie. I am so tired of promiscuity being perpetuated in Hollywood as the norm. Disgusting. You have now added your name to the list of writers, actors, producers, directors, etc. that have shoved morals down the toilet. This is not the norm. There are a lot of people living good moral lives. There are people with high standards that stick to those standards. Yes it is getting less and less but, but it will continue to decline if there continues to be movies where fornicating is just what one "does". I'm sick of it. Thank you and good night.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

This "idea" goes right along with all of the other "new norms" being perpetuated in today's society. Such as: I can have a baby with NO daddy and raise it with NO daddy and NO ONE had better say anything about it! But, of course, I don't want my taxpayer check to be late........I can live in as nice a home as anyone, drive as nice a car as anyone, have a cell phone, a computer, and any luxury I want, but I WANT MY WIC and you taxpayers had better belly up and give me your money, because I'm not going to do without ANYTHING, and you're not going to complain about me being a freeloader!!! Ok, getting down off the soapbox now.