Monday, June 14, 2010

This little peckerwood...

is now riding his bike without training wheels. This was the Christmas he got his bike- he was so unhappy about having to wear a helmet. Jeebs took off his training wheels this past weekend and today Cagey wanted me to help him ride. I held the bike, he got on, started pedaling, and I let go. That was it- he was off. I was so impressed and he was excited in his non-showy Jeebus like excited way. Unfortunately, it was 1000 degrees today so we weren't out long.

Tates had softball practice from 5:30- 7:30 so I played on the playground with the boys. I had sweat running down my legs and I was worried I had visible swass. When I finally got Ezra in the bath I stood up and my shorts fell down. Yeah, it's that nasty here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I have, and will not step outside until September.