Friday, June 25, 2010

I like big bums

not really, (you know this if you've read my blog before) but I saw enough big bubble bums squeezed into itty bitty black shorts last night to last a lifetime. Is it a prerequisite to have a bubble bum to play softball? I should have played more softball. It seems a lot of baseball players have big bums as well- maybe a question for Mythbusters.
Tates was striking poses in the outfield. She did great, but they lost their game. Darn it! We are going back to Smyrna tonight. Smyrna sounds like a venereal disease- I'm going to google it.
Nope, not a disease. So we were down one point, 2 outs, bases loaded, Taylor was up to bat. I thought I might pass out. First swing, nice cut, foul ball. Second swing- strike, third, strike, and fourth swing....strike out! Game over. I'm not cut out for this.

No comments: