Saturday, June 19, 2010

School Themed Baby Shower

I had a good time planning this shower for my teacher friend. We had sloppy joes and salads, complete with my very own lunch ladies. Sloppy joes, sloppy sloppy joes!! George and Skylar put together the little milk carton favor boxes and we filled them with oatmeal cookies. The pocket pies turned out so dang cute (and tasty, if I do say so myself). I was so pleased with how they turned out. Then while Jeebs was loading the car to take everything up to the church- they got knocked off the bumper fell on the ground. They made it through with just less cute fluted edges... dang it. Wendy made apple cupcakes and they turned out so cute. Jeebs cut up a big chalkboard I had into several small ones. I framed them with lollipop sticks and called it good! I only have one picture of baby Logan- the baby of honor.
Posted by Picasa
We had a rousing game of MASH- tell me you remember Mash! I had to explain it to everybody and I'm losing my voice. We also taped pieces of gum to the bottom of every chair and had a bubble gum blowing contest. The prizes? mini homemade chalkboards. I am done party planning for a while- at least until Cagey's birthday next month.

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

This was such a cute shower.Gabbie had so much fun playing a lunch lady.I'd like that picture of the girls
.

Susan said...

That is so AWESOME!! I have said it before, maybe not in the comments page, but you've got the gift!!